General information on law school
- Advice part I (life and stress) here.
- Advice part II (studying and attitudes) here.
- Advice part III (back up your data) here.
- Advice part IV (essay exams) here.
- Advice part V (conclusory argumentation) here.
- Advice part VI (incomplete argumentation) here.
Basics of law, reading and outlining
- Syllabus, with basic tips on preparation, reciting, and statutes
- Tips for reciting in class
- Rules versus Standards
- How to read a statute or rule of the FRCP
- Prezi on reading for Civ Pro from ALI Brittnay Wittnebel
- Prezi on Reading the FRCP from ALI Brittnay Wittnebel
- Prezi presentations by 2014 ALI Brittnay Wittnebel
Revised Aug. 19, 2015 (updating links)