- PJ concept sheets: provides important terms, use for study.
- Minimum contacts tables: provides conceptual guidance on the basics of the Minimum Contacts test.
- Long-arm statutes: conceptualize different types of state long-arm statutes.
- In rem/quasi in rem handout for Shaffer case: the categories of In Rem and Quasi-In-Rem jurisdiction discussed in Shaffer.
- Shaffer‘s framework explained
- Personal Jurisdiction “Coggle” flowchart for PJ Big Picture Day
- Study questions on PJ
- Study questions/topics for Pennoyer
- Study questions on International Shoe
- Study questions on McGee, Hanson, and World-Wide Volkswagen
- Study questions on Keeton & Calder
- Study questions on Burger King
- Study questions on Asahi
- Study questions on Daimler
- Study questions on Shaffer
- Study questions on Burnham
- Study questions on state and federal long-arms
Practice and actual essays
- Actual prior essay exams (includes some PJ questions)
- PJ Practice Essay: Amazone (simplified)
- PJ Practice Essay: Amazone (more difficult)
- PJ Practice Essay on yPhone by ALI Brittnay Wittnebel
- Student-submitted practice essays
PJ Big Picture Day, Fall 2015
This review was done twice. The first review (Section 1) was recorded in eight parts, sorted by sub-topic. The second review was recorded in one take. All nine videos are available on my YouTube channel.
PJ Big Picture Day, Fall 2014
PJ Problem Set discussion, Fall 2014
Last updated Nov. 23, 2015