Boyle & Jenkins Casebook: James Boyle & Jennifer Jenkins, Intellectual Property: Law & The Information Society—Cases And Materials (2014). The full free Creative Commons PDF may be downloaded here. Individual chapters are available here. If you wish, you may purchase a printed paperback version of the casebook for low cost at Amazon.
Statutory Supplement: Selected Statutes & Treaties for James Boyle & Jennifer Jenkins, Intellectual Property: Law & The Information Society—Cases And Materials (2014). The full free Creative Commons PDF is here. Amazon has a low-cost paperback version here.
Boyle, The Public Domain: James Boyle, The Public Domain: Enclosing the Commons of the Mind (2008). The full, free Creative Commons PDF is available here.
- Project 1: Trademarks
- Project 2: Copyright main page
- Project 3:
Introduction/IP Theory/Harkness method
- Comparison of copyright, trademark, and patent
- What the Harkness Method is, JERUSALEM POST, Sept. 23, 2010, http://www.jpost.com/Local-Israel/Tel-Aviv-And-Center/What-the-Harkness-Method-is
- Development Harkness discussion questions
- INS v. AP – how does each Justice treat labor, utilitarianism, and spillovers?
- Public vs. Private goods (from Legal Theory blog)
Updated Apr. 3, 2015